Wondrous, Very Rare (requires attunement)
There are a handful of examples of magical girdles that give a wearer the strength, facial hair, and drinking capacity of the dwarven people. It’s unfortunate they are as highly sought after as they are. They play on crude stereotypes and misrepresent the majority of dwarves.
When I discovered the Belt of Dwarven Nobility, I was pleased to find something that represented the grit, stubbornness, and clan kinship I grew to love during my time with the dwarves of Dimlodir.
While wearing this belt, you gain the following benefits:
- Your Constitution score increases by 2, to a maximum of 20.
- You have advantage on Charisma (Persuasion) checks made to interact with dwarves.
- You can speak, read, and write Dwarvish if you can’t already do so.
- While you or a close friend within 5 feet of you has 10 hit points or fewer, you have advantage on attack rolls and you deal an extra 2d6 damage to any target you hit with a melee attack.
- If you fall to 0 hit points, regain 1d10 hit points at the end of your next turn. This ability can only be used once per long rest.