Not all dark magic is intentional. This corrupt potion bag is an excellent example of how good intentions mixed with shoddy magic technique can produce unintended effects.
This bag has six compartments each holding a vile filled with a potion. The compartments are neatly labled, “Health”, “Strength”, “Speed”, “Focus”, “”, and “”. As an action, you can drink one of the potions and gain its effects. The bag magically refills 1d4 potions of your choosing every day at dawn.
- Health – You regain 2d4 + 2 Hit Points when you drink this potion.
- Strength – You gain +4 on all strength checks for 10 minutes.
- Speed – Your speed increases by 30 feet for 10 minutes.
- Focus – You gain +4 on all Intelligence checks for 10 minutes.
- Social – You gain +4 on all Charisma checks for 10 minutes.
- Antidote – You can remove the effects of poison.
Curse: The corrupt potion bag is cursed, a fact that is only revealed when an identify spell is cast on it, or you drink one of the potions. You become addicted to the potions and must drink at least one potion every day. Suffer one effect from the Long-Term Madness Table (DMG p.XXX) every day you go without drinking a potion. The effect of the madness lasts for 24 hours or until you drink a potion from the corrupt potion bag.